gowest2016
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Allen West
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 28 on Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:08 am

Re: West now or Wait.WSU?

Go down

Re: West now or Wait.WSU? Empty Re: West now or Wait.WSU?

It's gonna be a tough year. Simply put, we need to do both.

This is a similar problem that Fred Thompson had in his aborted '08 run. It just seemed like, having served six years in the Senate, he no longer had the "fire in the belly" to get back into national politics.

Christie is getting the MSM coverage because the liberals know he can't be elected. But he'll "hog" the spotlight as long as it lasts, and split support with conservative candidate possibles.

So far, from what I've seen of Col. West in TV interviews, he's in the critique mode. He hasn't ruled out a run, but he needs to start shifting to the "what should be" mode. He can also casually suggest support for various conservative House and Senate candidates. Most importantly, he needs to start building his public image.

As to House and Senate races, it's local and state-wide. In my case, our Rep. is Billy Long who already has the TEA Party endorsement. So far I haven't seen any Republican challenger. Sen. Claire McCaskill is the current Dem. Senator who will be up for re-election. She's in trouble, but there's not a lot of information on conservative challengers yet.
marv1
marv1
Admin
Admin

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Re: West now or Wait.WSU? :: Comments

bp60

Post Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:17 am by bp60

You're right on all points marv. Maybe we could help Col West too by our getting out info on him. Doesn't seem like too many ppl are aware of his background.He needs foot soldiers. That's where we could come in.Like tweeters and blogger and getting the folks to our forum. If he doesn't run at least we can keep the conservative spirit alive here and see what does happen.For now we can grow his base.McCaskill definitely needs to go.Keep us informed,k?

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum