gowest2016
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Allen West
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 28 on Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:08 am

Gov Mike Huckabee

Go down

Gov Mike Huckabee Empty Gov Mike Huckabee

he gave this terrific response to Obama the other night on his Fox show and then sent it in his newsletter to subscribers.Will share here.It's worth reading.
Dear Friends,

It’s no secret that I have major policy differences with President Obama on about everything---I believe in American exceptionalism, standing strong with Israel, lower taxes, de-centralization of government from the federal to the local level, the sanctity of every human life, less regulation, taxation, and litigation, and on and on…but President Obama can’t be blamed for an economy that is killing the middle class, for broken promises about taxes going up for people making under $250,000 a year, for not being to keep your health plan or your doctor, for the dismal standing of our nation in the eyes of the world—so bad that even our friends are spitting mad at us. Turns out, it’s not his fault. Because he didn’t know anything about it….any of it.

It’s a good thing a newspaper gets delivered to the White House, or otherwise President Obama wouldn’t have a clue about Fast and Furious, Benghazi, the criminal activities of the IRS, the Justice Department trampling over the 1st amendment rights of the AP and Fox News’ James Rosen, the disastrous Obamacare website, the fact that under the not-so affordable care act, more Americans have LOST their health care than have signed up. The President had no idea that death benefits would be denied to those killed in action during the government shutdown; he was completely unaware the NSA was illegally spying on millions of America citizens or tapping phone calls of leaders from European allies all the way to the Pope. This is like Tim Cook, CEO of Apple saying he didn’t know Apple had a new iPad until he read it in the papers; or Theo Epstein, CEO of the Boston Red Sox saying he wasn’t aware that Boston won the World Series until he glanced at the sports page; or that Roger Ailes was surprised to find out that Fox News beat all the other news channels for 12 years in a row until he heard it on the Huckabee Show. Whenever there is a crisis or controversy, the answer with this President is the same.

The President’s biggest problem is that he hasn’t a clue how to run an organization...he has zero executive experience. I’m not sure he could organize a 2 car parade, and if he did, he’d have to read the news accounts of it to know which cars were in it. When I was Governor, there was a standing order: Don’t let me ever learn something about a problem in state government by reading the paper. Good news can wait until the morning, but bad news is to be delivered immediately, regardless of time of day or night. I never fired people because they made mistakes. I made more than anyone and mine were always far more visible than theirs. If a mistake was made, there was no reason for me to use up my energy screaming about it—just get it fixed. But one thing would get a staffer or agency head fired on the spot—not informing me that we had a problem. No one can know everything going on—my chief of staff used to say, “If I know everything going on, not enough is going on,” but if there is a problem or a breakdown, or a failure, or a looming disaster, that had better be delivered to me faster than President Obama can get to the golf course. This President has outsourced much of the functions of government and all of the responsibility. If he can’t or won’t do the job of President, then maybe he could outsource to someone who can and would do it. And Mr. President, I am available.

Sincerely,

Mike Huckabee
bp60
bp60
Admin
Admin

http://gowest2016.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum