gowest2016
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Allen West
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 28 on Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:08 am

A Soldier's Story,Allen West Saved My Life

Go down

A Soldier's Story,Allen West Saved My Life Empty A Soldier's Story,Allen West Saved My Life

Tell me this man wouldn’t protect and defend the Constitution of the United States which is in the oath you take when sworn in as President of the United States.

“My commander was Lieutenant Colonel Allen West. He said, ‘I’m going to make sure that you come home to your wife and your newborn baby,’” Delgado recalls.

“Before we went into Iraq,” Delgado says, “he gave me his body armor.” And it was that body armor, he explains, that ended up saving his life.

Delgado says he was shot one night by an AK-47 wielding combatant firing from a passing vehicle.

“If I hadn’t had that body armor, though, I don’t think I’d really be here,” Delgado explains, “because where it hit was where my lung was.”

“Lt. Col. Allen West saved my life.”

Source:The Daily Caller

WEST, Allen, a Representative from Florida; born in Atlanta, Fulton County, Georgia, on February 7, 1961; graduated from Henry W. Grady High School, Atlanta, Ga., 1979; B.A., University of Tennessee, Knoxville, Tenn., 1983; M.A., Kansas State University, Manhattan, Kans., 1986; United States Army; M.M.A.S., U.S. Army Command and General Staff Officer College; educator; military adviser to the Afghan army; elected as a Republican to the One Hundred Twelfth Congress (January 3, 2011-January 3, 2013)

His awards and decorations include the Bronze Star, Meritorious Service Medal (two Oak Leaf Clusters), Army Commendation Medal (two Oak Leaf Clusters, one Valor Device), Army Achievement Medal (one Oak Leaf Cluster), Valorous Unit Award, Air Assault Badge and the Parachutist Badge.

In addition, West has been awarded the following service medals and ribbons: National Defense Service Medal (with bronze star device), Southwest Asia Service Medal, Army Service Ribbon, Army Overseas Service Ribbon (multiple awards), Saudi Arabia Kuwait Liberation Medal W/Palm Tree and Kuwait Liberation Medal

In January 2004, the conservative Frontpage Magazine named West its Man of the Year.
bp60
bp60
Admin
Admin

http://gowest2016.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit