gowest2016
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Allen West
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 28 on Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:08 am

Retired generals critical of Obama

Go down

Retired generals critical of Obama Empty Retired generals critical of Obama

Post by marv1 Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:48 pm

Peaceful civil uprising not out of the question

We who have served in uniform took an oath, “to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic, and to bear true faith and allegiance to the same.”

(snip)

True military servants will stand guard for America as long as there is breath in their lungs. While in uniform we know we must follow the orders of our superiors, as long as they do not violate any moral standard.

(snip)

...two retired U.S. generals, Army General Paul E. Vallely and Air Force Brigadier General Charles Jones, have created a citizens’ commission called America’s Provisional Leadership Council to scrutinize Obama administration actions on national security and economic issues.

(snip)

...General Vallely has already called for the resignations of President Obama, Vice President Biden, and senior Congressional leadership.

(snip)

Along with several other prominent senior military officers and former CIA officers, I serve on a group called the Citizens Commission on Benghazi, sponsored by Accuracy in Media (AIM) founder Roger Aronoff. I believe we shall see more grassroots citizen activism to stand against the growing political elitism in America.

(snip)

I am proud to know that we have former military leaders who still seek to honor their oath to our Republic and advocate ensuring the “new birth of freedom” is not lost for future generations. I know MG Vallely very well and he is an impeccable Army leader. I salute you Sir, and offer a hearty “Airborne.”

(snip)
Written by Allen West on November 26, 2013

marv1
marv1
Admin
Admin

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum