gowest2016
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Allen West
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 28 on Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:08 am

New Arrival

Go down

New Arrival Empty New Arrival

very impressed with this HP refurbished machine. Arrived today and now i don't have to share our one computer.Translates;more time available. Finally catching up here(as well as a number of blogs). if i missed welcoming anyone i owe ya an apology and a welcome aboard.Thanks for joining.Hope everyone caught Lt Col West on Greta the other night.Awesome as usual.
Couple things i hope we can do. First and foremost of course is invite friends here.The more the merrier.Two;Spread the word about Allen West. 3. When we get rolling here a tad more we can put our heads together and work on strategy. 4. Anyone here know the ropes about Drafting a candidate? Am clueless. Could use a hand. 5. Do we need to raise money for a candidate? I have no interest in the monetary end of this deal but if someone is good at that stuff give a holler,K?
Finally;we have to win in 2014.There's no way on earth we can let Obama continue on. We also have to know that he who wins in 2014 is set up for 2016. It's going to be THE most important election of our lifetime.

bp60
bp60
Admin
Admin

http://gowest2016.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum